We manufacture a range of highly efficient Storm Water Quality Improvement Devices (SQIDs) that meet the whole scope of storm water treatment, including:
- The retention and reduction of suspended solids, nutrients (including nitrogen and phosphorus), heavy metals and petroleum hydrocarbons from aggressive industrial sites, roadways, mines and wash bays
- High-risk sites where there is a danger of an oil spill
- The capture of gross pollutants and suspended solids from busy shopping precincts and recreational grounds
- The retention of natural refuse and gross pollutants from low risk residential and rural areas
When it comes to designing your storm water solution, our experienced team will offer advice and assistance. We’ll take the following factors into consideration to provide you with the best solution for your needs:
- Catchment size
- Pollutant protection for the receiving waters
- Physical placement (including rainfall conditions, etc)
- Type of contaminant
- Flow rate
- Risk analysis (nutrient & TSS inundation, spill containment)
A full retention separator to treat all flows, with two chambers, a coalescer and an automatic closure device.
A horizontally configured, two-chamber Stormwater Quality Improvement Device, equipped with a gravity enhancing coalescer unit. Offline version available.
A combination of the Stormceptor and Puraceptor functions and features in the one, easy to install, treatment device.
A vertically configured pollutant trap suitable for low risk applications.
A cartridge filter system incorporating an up-flow treatment process that maximising surface treatment area.