SPEL Puraceptor is a full retention separator that treats all flows. It is to be sized to contain more than the anticipated maximum oil spillage — enabling it to be fully operational in treating stormwater runoff at all times.
It has two chambers, a coalescer and is fitted with an automatic closure device specifically designed to contain major oil spills, thereby making it suitable for high-risk applications. It achieves a water discharge quality of less than 5mg light liquids per litre, complying with European Standard BS EN 858.1. 2006. Treatable flow rates range from 2LPS to 200LPS. Pipe sizes range from 100mm to 450mm (larger sizes on request).
Interactive 3D Drawing
Please complete the form below for access to our installation drawings.
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- Power Stations
- Substations & Switchyards
- Mining and Heavy Vehicles
- Renewable Energy
- Waste Transfer Depots
- Re-Fuelling Areas
- Service Stations
- Asphalt Plants
- Guaranteed hydrocarbon spill capture in all flow and spill conditions
- The Automatic Closure Device (A.C.D.) is precisely engineered to be sensitive to any change in water density, as a consequence of light liquids build up
- All liquid is treated – there is no by-pass operation
- Provides a coalescing process for the separation of smaller globular light liquid pollutants to reduce the light liquid content in the outlet to 5mg/litre or less
- Inlet dip pipe-flame trap provides minimum turbulence and prevents fire and inflammable vapours passing through to the drainage system
- A non-turbulent flow, through two horizontal treatment chamber, utilises the underflow principle to retain light liquids in all flow conditions
- Gravity operated
- Easy and safe maintenance, with no entering of the tank required