The SPEL Hydrosystem uses an up-flow process. This means there is a minimal head drop between the inlet and the outlet. The stormwater is treated within the unit by the following processes: sedimentation, filtration, adsorption and precipitation. It is suitable for Heavy Metal, TSS and Nutrient reduction.
Interactive 3D Drawing
Please complete the form below for access to our installation drawings.
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- German-Engineered for heavily polluted traffic areas
- Because of its up-flow process it can efficiently work in flat sites requiring only 250 mm fall across the device
- Multiple units can be manifolded together to treat higher flows
- Each SPEL Hydrosystem will provide 12 L/s of treatment flow rate, installed in offline configuration
- Field tested
- Quick and easy underground installation
- Designed for TSS, TP and TN Removal
- Car parks
- Shopping Centres
- Council Depots
- Industrial Estates
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
- Airports Aprons & Tarmacs
- Transport Depots
- Loading Bays
- Highways & Transport Corridors
- Recycling Yards