SPEL Tankstor tanks are manufactured for many applications and in a wide range of specifications to handle such substances as water, sewage, farm effluent, petroleum products and chemicals.
Our modern plant, equipment and quality assurance procedures ensure both quality and competitive pricing.
Being manufactured in glass reinforced plastics, SPEL tanks are light, easy to handle and install. They are not susceptible to rust, exhibit excellent corrosion resistant properties and have a life expectancy in excess of 50 years.
- Stormwater attenuation
- Fire fighting sprinkler reservoirs
- Potable water storage
- Septic/settlement tanks
- Cesspools & silage effluent holding tanks
- SPEL RainSave rainwater reservoirs
- Accidental spillage containment
- Transformer oil dump tanks
- Package pumping chambers
- Above ground storage
- Series 200 (1.2m inside diameter) : 1,000 – 10,000 litres capacity
- Series 300 (1.8m inside diameter) : 4,000 – 40,000 litres capacity
- Series 400 (2.6m inside diameter) : 13,650 – 100,000 litres capacity
- Series 500 (3.5m inside diameter) : 60,000 – 200,000 litres capacity
- Series 600 (4.0m inside diameter) : 100,000 – 300,000 litres capacity
Approval data coming soon.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Content to go here
Hydraulics and Typical Configurations
Please complete the form below for access to our installation drawings.
Quote Request Form
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
The proof is in the pudding. We invite you to take a moment to review our case studies, projects, videos and images showcasing all SPEL Tanks.
OTHER PRODUCTS IN THIS RANGE
A horizontally configured two-chamber Stormwater Quality Improvement Device (SQUD) with a gravity enhancing coalescer unit.
A non-blocking hydrodynamic separator with a unique screen and treatment action - producing low vortex conditions and high water quality.
A combination of the Stormceptor and Puraceptor functionality in one device, treating both high and low risk catchment areas.
Highly engineered devices deployed directly into the stormwater system to capture contaminants close to the surface for ease of maintenance.