Wetlands - Stormwater
The suspended media is self-cleaning, which makes it sustainable, with significant savings. It uses biological elements, as opposed to chemicals that negatively impact the environment, and has consistently achieved all the necessary bacteria counts and oxygen levels in independent scientific trials and over numerous installation sites.
- Municipal wastewater treatment
- Stormwater treatment
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Stream and lake restoration
- Beautification of community facilities
- Golf courses or facilities that utilise treated waste water effluent
- Improving water quality, due to mitigated pollutants from development.
- Wetland restoration, from where land use changes have caused wetlands to be lost to development.
- Habitat restoration, due to replacing the critical riparian edge in wetlands affected by development.
- Natural beautification, and increased abundance of wildlife.
- Reduction of wave and water erosion, because of wave lap erosion control with our floating media.
- Carbon sequestration, since our treatment media reduces the natural processes that tie up carbon.