- Project: 2 x Puraceptors at Amberley RAAF base Fuel Farm
- Location: Amberley RAAF base Fuel Farm
- Products: SPEL Puraceptor
The client was in need of a product to replace an undersized old three-stage interceptor. Alternatively, they were looking to install an above ground plate separator about 200m away and suck to it and flow back to the existing discharge point.
Needless to say, Puraceptor is a lot more cost-effective. Lids are gas-tight bolt down.
- Amberley RAAF base Fuel Farm – 2x Big Puraceptors see attached drawings.
- Gold coast airport fuel farm – 1x P.150 outside of the fuel bund.
- BP oil refinery discharges straight into BNE river. – That is at least a P.100.
About SPEL Puraceptor