Trash Trawler Features
The Trash Trawler is an external gross pollutant trap that is fitted to stormwater outlet headwalls. By externally fitting the Trash Trawler to the headwalls the installation, and maintenance and life cycle costs are reduced. A high flow reduces the chance of localised flooding if the device reaches collection capacity or flow exceeds the designed treatment flowrate. An inbuilt grill decreases the possibility of the public becoming entangled in the trash net and allows for ease of egress.
- Remove gross pollutants from stormwater outflows
- Quick and easy installation
- Simple maintenance and inspections
- Reduced life cycle costs
- Reduces the environmental impact of gross pollutants such as plastics and other debris
- Monitor and raise public awareness of pollutant loads in stormwater runoff