3 reasons why you should choose SPEL for your next stormwater treatment device.
1. Tank Design
Traditional concrete stormwater treatment tanks are difficult to work with for many reasons…
- They require multiple piece assemblage.
- They are much heavier than fibreglass tanks; large cranage is always required.
- There is no guarantee against leaching over the lifespan of the tank.
- They requires joins and seals.
In contrast, SPEL’s fibreglass stormwater treatment tanks:
- Are one-piece design with no site assemblage
- Are extremely light; lifting can be performed by existing site machinery such as an excavator.
- Come with a guarantee of no leaching for the entire lifespan of the project.
- Have no joins and seals.
2. Tank Installation
Whilst a concrete tanks’ lengthy installation requires multiple deliveries and a large crane to lift the pieces into place, the implementation of a SPEL stormwater treatment device is quick and efficient — your fibreglass tank will arrive complete in just one delivery!
3. Tank Orientation
Concrete stormwater treatment tanks require a large trench depth of at least 3 metres, and this can add significantly to construction costs.
SPEL’s fibreglass stormwater treatment devices have a compact design, translating to a shallower trench depth and shorter invert level — and money saved.
To find out how we can help you with your next stormwater treatment device installation, call SPEL Environmental today on (02) 8838 1055.